• Teams in Jumping Division must jump or attempt to jump all the fences (for regular hunter paces only)
• Riders may bypass a fence only after 3 attempts or circles for Jumping Division. (for regular hunter paces only)
• The jumps mark the course as red and white mandatory flags. Flat teams should pass closely to
• All team members must finish the course to be considered for the final placing.
• The last team member to cross the finish line is the team’s time. If you are the last member of your
team, please tell the timer that you are the last rider and give them your team number.
• Riders must wear boots with heels & hard hats.
• Please walk to and from the warm up, and only 1 or 2 teams at a time near the start.
• Please be prepared to start at your scheduled time.
• When passing teams, please do so no faster than a trot & only where is can be done safely.
• Only jump flagged obstacles, no schooling of fences. Once you have jumped a fence please continue on the course.
• Non jumping teams may jump any of the flagged obstacles.
• Please stay on the trails and on the mowed paths in the fields.
• The Start and Finish are close together. Please use caution!
Have a Great Ride!