GPS may take you on a lot of back roads. Best ways are to go Bergholz, Amsterdam, Carrollton, or Mechanicstown first, then follow our directions. We are not that far off of main roads if you go to a nearby town first.
GPS for parking: 8284 Snail Road, Bergholz, Ohio 43908 (that is the field at the end of our driveway)
From State Route 164
Just south of the town of Bergholz, you will leave the town. DO NOT turn up county road 263 in the middle of the town, please follow directions below.
- Turn onto County Road 49, from the north it’s a right turn and from the south it’s a left turn
- There will be a green sign that at the 164/49 junction that says “Elkhorn Valley Christian Camp”
- Make an immediate right, turn up the hill
- Go 2.9 miles and parking will be on the left
From State Route 39
East of Carrollton
- Turn onto Avon Road (County 21) from the north it’s a left turn, from the south it’s a right turn
- Follow Avon Road to the stop sign, turn left, go about a half mile and stay straight onto Cinder Road (County 67). After the stop sign Avon Road takes a sharp right turn and then it will make a sharp left turn, that is where you will stay straight onto Cinder road.
- Go about 3 miles and parking will be on the right
From State Route 524
- Turn onto Bay Road (heading south turn right, heading north turn left)
- at stop sign turn left
- Parking will be about a mile on the right